1. Please review eligibility requirements to determine if you qualify.
2. Complete application below, if you need assistance email [email protected] or call 651.636.0797.
1. You must currently live in and own a single-family residence in the Twin Cities Metro Area and intend to live in this home for at least the next two years.
2. You are eligible if you are at least 60 years old, Disabled Individual, and a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces or their Surviving Spouse.
3. Your total household income (from all sources) for the previous calendar year must not exceed:
Household size: 1 2 3 4
Monthly/Yearly income: $2602/$31.255 $3523/$42,275 $4444/$53,325 $5365/$64,375
NOTE: Homes will be considered the based availability of volunteers, materials, and scope of work.
What We Do:
Home improvements are limited to exterior painting and related repairs. Work may include:
- Exterior Painting
- Repair or Partial Replacement of Damaged Siding, Fascia, or Trim
- Accessibility Ramp /Railings
- Stair/Walkway Repair
- Windows/Doors Repair
- Gutter Repair
- Deck/Porch Repair
- Landscaping Renewal
The purpose of this work is to restore the character of the home and the surrounding neighborhood and to improve the home’s safety and security. Volunteers do not provide any interior refurbishment, major electrical work, or plumbing services.
Unless you permit us to share contact information with other non-profit aid organizations, your application will be kept confidential and will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating the acceptability of your home for repairs or refurbishment by Hearts & Hammers—Twin Cities, Inc.
If you have questions regarding the application process or your eligibility, please call Melanie at 651.636.0797.