Stay in Your Forever Home
Keep your independence and live in the place you love. Our team is here to help with exterior repair and painting at no cost to you.
Read below for more eligibility requirements, then go ahead and apply.
Home Rehabilitation You Deserve
What We Do
- Hearts & Hammers provides exterior painting and home improvement assistance at NO COST to homeowners.
- Assistance is completed by volunteers from corporations, businesses, organizations, and churches.
- The majority of our work is completed in only one day.
Can We Help You?
- Do you currently live in and own a single-family residence in the Twin Cities Metro area or Dallas, TX?
- Do you plan to stay in your home for at least two years?
- Are you 60 years old or older, a person with a disability, or a U.S. Armed Forces Veteran (or surviving spouse)?
- Does your household income (from all sources) meet our income guidelines? Refer to our online application for details regarding income requirements.
If you answer yes to these questions, apply today. Our support network is here to help restore and repair your home.
From the Hearts of Our Homeowners
“With the combination of costs and physical labor, we just couldn’t get things done. Hearts & Hammers gave us 200%. When they left, it looked absolutely perfect.” - Milton & Bernadine
“There are no words that can express the gratitude we have for the work you all put forth on helping our parents.” - Al & Teddy
“I’m so glad there is a program to help Senior Citizens get work done to their homes so that the city will not be bothering us about what needs to be done.” - Tina
Do You Want to Be a Referral Agency?
You can help homeowners stay in their homes. Here's how.