Twin Cities Homeowner Application
How to Apply:
1. Review our eligibility requirements to see if you qualify.
2. Complete the application below.
Need assistance? Email email@example.com or call 651.636.0797.
1. You must currently live in and own a single-family residence in the Twin Cities Metro Area and intend to live in this home for at least the next two years.
2. You are at least 60 years old, an individual with disabilities, and/or a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces (or their surviving spouse).
3. Your total household income (from all sources) for the previous calendar year must not exceed:
Household size (monthly / yearly income):
- 1: $2,683 / $32,200
- 2: $3,629 / $43,550
- 3: $4,575 / $54,900
- 4: $5,521 / $66,250
NOTE: Homes will be considered based on the availability of volunteers, materials, and scope of work.
What We Do:
Home improvements are limited to exterior painting and related repairs. Work may include:
- Exterior Painting
- Repair or Partial Replacement of Damaged Siding, Fascia, or Trim
- Accessibility Ramp
- Railings Repair
- Stair/Walkway Repair
- Windows/Doors Repair
- Gutter Repair
- Deck/Porch Repair
- Landscaping Renewal
The purpose of this work is to restore the character of the home and the surrounding neighborhood and to improve the home’s safety and security. Volunteers do not provide any interior refurbishment, major electrical work, or plumbing services.
Unless you permit us to share contact information with other non-profit aid organizations, your application will be kept confidential and will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating the acceptability of your home for repairs or refurbishment by Hearts & Hammers—Twin Cities, Inc.
If you have questions regarding the application process or your eligibility, please call at 651.636.0797.