1. Please review eligibility requirements to determine if you qualify.
2. Complete application below, if you need assistance email email@example.com or call 651.636.0797.
1. You must currently live in and own a single-family residence for at least 6-months within the city limits of Dallas, TX, and intend to live in this home for at least the next two years. (Will need a copy of property deed)
2. You must be at least 60 years old, a Disabled Individual, or a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces or their Surviving Spouse. *Disabled Individuals under 60 yrs of age; please provide a Medical Statement of Disability with your application.
3. Your total household gross income (from all sources) must not exceed:
Household size: 1 2 3 4
Monthly/Yearly income: $4,154/$49,850 $4,750/$57,00 $5,341/$64,100 $6,883/$82,600
NOTE: Homes will be considered the based availability of volunteers, materials, and scope of work.
What We Do:
Home improvements are limited to exterior painting and related repairs. Work may include:
- Exterior Painting
- Repair or Partial Replacement of Damaged Siding, Fascia, or Trim
- Accessibility Ramp
- Railings Repair
- Stair/Walkway Repair
- Windows/Doors Repair
- Gutter Repair
- Deck/Porch Repair
- Landscaping Renewal
The purpose of this work is to restore the character of the home and the surrounding neighborhood and to improve the home’s safety and security. Volunteers do not provide any interior refurbishment, major electrical work, or plumbing services.
Unless you permit us to share contact information with other non-profit aid organizations, your application will be kept confidential and will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating the acceptability of your home for repairs or refurbishment by Hearts & Hammers
If you have questions regarding the application process or your eligibility, please call at 651.636.0797.